Monday, May 14, 2007

To move or not to move

Time passes by so fast. I've been in the same job for 4 years. I was enjoying myself, learning new things. However, suddenly I feel very stressed out. Might be due to the current project I'm in now. More negative thoughts have been going through my head.

Should I move on? Or give another shot? It doesn't really help that my peer is earning 20% more than me. And I'm only counting gross salary. I've not look at bonuses and stuff. I think the project is getting into me.

I can only wait till July.

2 comments:

athulican said...

Why wait till July?

chantc said...

That's where my project is due. It's either I feel better by then or ... ... :)

No matter what, I still have to finish the project.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...