Sunday, May 27, 2007

Classical Gas

Posting another of my favorite, and I would say popular piece... Classical Gas.

Many of you might have heard the version by Vannesa Mae, on the violin. I believed she made this piece popular. However, this piece is also quite popular among the guitarists. My understanding is that the original version is for the Guitar. I might be mistaken though. It's so long ago. My version is here.

This was also recorded back in 2004. I have many different versions. For some reason, I like to play this piece fast and furious. :) I actually had another slower version, but I think I prefer this one.

Can I play this again? Hmm... I think I only remembered 80% of this piece. Oh well...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...