Saturday, May 19, 2007

NTU Grads earn $2.7k to $2.9k

In today's newspaper, a survey of 3400 National Technological University (NTU) graduates revealed that their average salary is from S$2,700 to S$2900! Fresh graduates... I only earn slightly more than them, and I've been working for close to 4 years.

With news like this, I just wonder if I'm severely underpaid. Wondering why all these thoughts are coming to me this year. Maybe it has finally got into me that all my friends seem to have such wonderful bonuses and I don't. Their bonuses are like more than double mine, and their salaries can be like 20% more than mine. My reviews have always been very good, and I've been given more responsibilities. So what am I doing wrong?

4 comments:

Rhinestic said...

*shrugs* *shrugs*

chantc said...

Macarena!! :)

Rhinestic said...

I dun like how $ has evolved..

chantc said...

You prefer barter trade right? 1 bowl of fish slice noodle for a soft-toy hamster. :)

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...