Saturday, May 26, 2007

Disclaimer on Tips

Kinda forgot to add in a disclaimer for all the tips I've put here.

Currently, every single tip I have written here are all tested, and used by me either now, or previously. They were useful, and effective for me, which was mainly the reason why I shared it out to everyone.

However, please be careful when changing the settings, especially those settings dealing with the registry. Just one wrong move and your Windows might start behaving erratically. I will not be responsible for any unexpected results or crashes due to the execution of these tips.

With regards to the Mac tips, so far I have not encountered any problems with the tips on my MacBook running on Tiger. I will not be responsible for any expected results or crashes due to the execution of these tips. It worked on my MacBook, but you're not using my MacBook. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...