Sunday, May 27, 2007

Feeling down

Just went to see my alumni group, and some juniors perform. They are going to Germany for competition, and they were performing the pieces they will be playing there. My hands became itchy after seeing them play.

After that, I've kinda realized that one of the reasons I feel so cranky these few months is because since my current project started, I've missed 2 chances to go Japan, and this chance to go Germany for competition. They were also asking how come I disappeared. I envy them that they are free to take leave without worry.

I'm still feeling kinda down. I guess this is where negative thoughts could more easily invade my mind. Maybe I should play some classical music...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...