Friday, June 27, 2008

Stanford University

For some reason, Stanford University seems to be a tourist attraction in California, where you can see tour buses parked at the car park, and bus loads of tourists touring around the university.

The architecture is quite beautiful and somehow, I feel that I would have a mood to study in that kind of surroundings. However, to get into Stanford is not easy. Anyway, I guess I'm done with studying. Somehow I always feel that I'm a more hands-on person.

Stanford University is located in Stanford City, California. I only know that its near the Palo Alto exit because my colleagues and I drove there. :) Its very near Stanford Shopping Mall, which is quite a big shopping area, with many kinds of stores, including an Apple store. That was also where I bought a cool looking iPod touch casing by Contour. :)

Here are some of the pictures that I took at Stanford University:


Main entrance of Stanford



One of the halls of Stanford



One of the archways within Stanford



Archway to an old church



Burghers of Calais description within Stanford



Burghers of Calais



An old church within Stanford



The big doors that open to the church



Random picture taken of the surrounding area

2 comments:

chantc said...

Thank you... Just a place for me to rant and ramble. :)

vasanth's said...

nice pics...I hope to study there someday

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...