Saturday, June 21, 2008

iPhone might not be exclusive to Singtel

Latest news on the grapevine is that the iPhone deal with Singtel might not be exclusive. M1 has stated that they are in talks with Apple with regards to the iPhone, and Starhub has even went as far as saying that they will have it by the end of this year.

Hmm... Looks like I'll wait until the end of this year to see if its true. All sort of rumours flying around.

Anyway, I have just updated this post with some of the photos I've taken during the Apple WWDC keynote. I've also updated this post with some of the photos I've taken in Seoul during transit.

I will be adding on more photos of some of the places I've visited as and when I have the time. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...