Thursday, February 28, 2008

Worst month in my life!

This is one of the worst month in my whole life! I have never worked so hard before, not even for my exams or anything else, because I usually can organise my work and time very well. The bad part is that for the first time, I dread going to work. I do not mind work that keeps coming in a measured pace throughout, but if each requires you to make a super human effort to resolve it, it just saps the life out of you. Worst still if it requires you to work alone.

I have never dreaded going to work before because my work doubles up as my hobby. This month is the first time where I dread going to work almost every single day. That is definitely not a good sign for me.

Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...