Saturday, August 18, 2007

Why everything must happen at the same time?

I've no idea if I'm plain unlucky, or this is the norm. Whenever things happen, everything happens at the same time. Whenever things doesn't happen, nothing happens no matter what I do. Sometimes, I do wonder if all of us are plugged into a central matrix or something.

The past 1 month, I've been flying around, and I've some things that I meant to do that are pilling up.

In the middle of my trips, I got instructions to shift from my Windows laptop, to a Macbook. Luckily, I'm able to figure out how to do my everyday job using the Macbook. Will post some of the Macbook tips soon. Learned some stuff.

After that I received news that even though I missed guitar practise for 1 month, I might need to solo today for a performance!! Okay... I thought that was bad news.

Later on just 1 or 2hours before knocking off yesterday (I meant to knock off on time so I could go back and practise), my boss sprung a surprise on me and I ended up staying until 9+pm so I could rush something out for Monday's meeting. I had to wake up early this morning to practise so I can put up a credible performance later.

Okay, so you might be asking why am I writing a blog entry when I have a performance in a few hours time. That is because my hands hurt terribly. :( Ouch...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...