Monday, August 6, 2007

Back from Oracle OpenWorld

Finally back from China... Oracle OpenWorld was held in Shanghai International Convention Centre by the way.

It was as hot as 40 degrees over there. When I have time, I will post some stuff from Oracle Openworld, and about the places I went to in Shanghai. I had "adventures" there too. :p

Reason is I'm flying again... To Jakarta this time for business. Luckily it will be a short trip. However, I have to settle a lot of stuff. I hope I will have time.

In case you do not know, blogger is banned in China. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging is not banned in China unless the contents touch on sensitive issues. So is that in Singapore.

chantc said...

I did not say blogging is banned. :)
I said blogger is banned. At least the internet connection I was using in China banned blogger.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...