Monday, April 12, 2010

Unhappiness and Expectations

My quote:

Unhappiness is the result of the negative difference between expectations and reality.


I've been overtaxed recently and somehow random thoughts started popping into my head every now and then. Based on my experience, unhappiness usually comes about when something did not occur as expected.

I doubt there is any way to avoid such expectations but I think one must recognise that the most important part is to review the process of why things did not happen as expected. Unhappiness is normal but try not to let it overwhelm you. Why make your day bad because of an expectation problem?

Yeah I know. Easier said than done. Time to try to make myself happy.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...