Thursday, November 1, 2007

CPF Board doesn't know much about the CPF changes!

Sometimes, I really do wonder how efficient is out government. I asked the CPF Board a question about the CPF Lock-in on Monday through email. An automated reply came back, and said the reply would be back in 2 working days. That's fine.

Today, I received the email from CPF Board saying that they will reply me at the end of the week! They take 5 days to reply my question, which I think is quite simple?? There are only a few possibilities why I have this result:
  • The "helpdesk" know nuts about the CPF reforms
  • The CPF board themselves know nuts about the CPF reforms
  • No detailed analysis was done on all changes, and the impact to the existing framework. Therefore, my answer is "new" to them and they are now scrambling for an answer (I hope not)

None of this look good on the CPF Board. I'm going to say my favorite phrase again. And we gave this people a raise???

Looks like I jump the gun, or they read my post. :D Anyway, they have replied me regarding the bank charges for existing investments in CPF. The deductions will not be affected by the lock-in. I have updated my summary post.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...