Friday, November 23, 2007

Think positively

I quote from the Slice Of Life:

When was the last time you were reminiscing about a great time in your life and it made you feel terrible? When was the last time you were thinking about a painful event in your life and it made you feel good? These paradoxes exist because what you focus on is what you get!

With this in mind, the next time you find yourself in a less than desirable situation, be sure to find the positive side of it and focus your attention on that. Not only will you feel better about the situation, but also you will actually be in a better frame of mind to work through it. With this mind-set you will find yourself focusing on the solution rather than the problem.

The best way to control your focus is to ask yourself good questions. Such as "what can I find that is good in this situation?", "what have I learned from this that will make me more successful the next time?", or "how can I make this situation better?" By asking yourself effective questions, you will force your brain to look for and find a solution for what you can do to solve a problem and how you can make a situation better.


I've learned long ago that things never go my way. Never won a single prize in my life, and everything I do, I have to sweat for it. Always, whenever I feel down, I try to think of happy things. If that doesn't help, usually my baby will cheer me up. :p

Anyway, it's not good to be stuck in negative thoughts. It's never good for the mind and your body. Think positively, and you'll live your live happier.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...