Saturday, November 17, 2007

Empower Others

I quote from the Slice Of Life:

We have the ability to assist another person in capitalizing on their full potential. This person could be your spouse, your child or co-worker.

How many thousands of dollars do people spend on motivational tapes, programs, workshops, coaches, and training seminars on learning how to make best use of our abilities? Most people want true fulfillment, in all areas of life.

Therefore, it benefits you and your loved ones to learn how to delegate.

The feeling is real good when you delegate to someone, and the person is able to do it good, and do it well. However, sometimes, you get people who just forgot that they need to do the job, or focus on something that is not the job that you've delegated. I really think that delegating is an art. Sometimes I really just want to do it all myself to avoid the disappointments I feel when the job cannot be done.

I should still try to delegate though. That's the only way forward. I can only do limited things by myself. I have to try to figure a way out on how to delegate effectively. Sigh... Sometimes I really wish that I'm back in primary/secondary school, where things are so simple. Oh well. Ganbatte...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...