Thursday, November 8, 2007

Passion Part II

I quote from the Slice Of Life:

Wilbur Wright, of the Wright brothers fame, once commented, "We could hardly wait to get up in the morning." I know that exhilarating feeling of being so passionate about something I was working on that I couldn't wait to get back to work. And people who are winning at working know that kind of passion, too.

They get excited about work. They thrive offering their unique gifts and talents. And when things change as they sometimes will, they refuse to let a soul-depleting boss or environment hijack their self-esteem, passion or dreams. When work becomes work, they stop lying on a nail and do something about it.

This is somehow in relation to the previous post I have made previously about Passion And Curiosity. When I tell people I enjoy going to work, they think I'm crazy, or I'm a workaholic. When you're passionate about something, you will always find that 24hours is not enough for you. That is what you call passion!

Anyway on the safe side, I better not make that remark. Sometimes its not to one's advantage if someone label you as a crazy person. :p

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...