Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apply for ESTA even if you have the VWP

My understanding is that if you need to go the United States (US) now, you'll need to apply for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) even though Singaporeans are in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). This is to obtain a travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States under the VWP.

You can apply the ESTA if:
  • You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
  • You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
  • Your travel is for 90 days or less.
  • You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.

It's free, and you can refer to the ESTA website here to apply for it.

1 comment:

US Waivers Pardon said...

Thanks for giving these tips..these are really very important and useful...really thanks for sharing..

US Visa Waiver

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...