Monday, July 7, 2008

Biasness against iPhone?!?!?!

Recently read a few reviews of the iPhone in our local papers. I see a certain amount of biasness against the iPhone.

Reason... Although the header is about "reviewing" the iPhone, almost the whole article is bashing iPhone. They never pointed out the following:
  1. Find me a 3G phone with HSDPA, Wifi (b/g), GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, 2MP camera with 8GB of internal flash for USD199. Go on... Find me one.

  2. Find me a 3G phone that gives me a 1 short-cut icon to an App Store (Apple App Store to be launched on 11 July) that gives you access to paid and free applications. Yes... I really mean free. No need to crack any passwords or do any weird things. There are developers who just like to program free applications.

    If I'm free, I can write a simple iPhone app in less than half a day!

  3. Find me a phone that gives a talk-time/internet surfing on 3G for 5 hours, 6hours Wireless, 7 hours video playback, or 24 hours of audio playback.

I have not even mentioned the superior web surfing experience of the iPhone. I'm not asking for a love iPhone review, but at least highlight the advantages of it if you're writing a d*** review for that phone. Instead, they kept harping that the phone only has 2MP camera. Tell me... Can your camera phone take this picture below?


Heck... Serious photographers will never use their phones to take pictures. This camera only costs USD250! (Canon SD870 IS if anyone is interested)

Write a review for the phone and never even highlight the advantages of the phone. Ridiculous...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...