Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blog seems to be loading slower

Since I've made some changes to the template, my blog has been loading slower than normal during peak hours. It seems that it pauses at a few particular locations while it's loading. I've already fired off some emails to the relevant people.

I don't understand how could they ask me to shift my content when their servers cannot take the load of all the hits. I'm now closely monitoring the speed of the loading and will make further changes to my template in a week or two if I do not see any improvement.

It's quite simple to allow other portions of the site to continue loading while some portions of the site is still processing. I've done this many times before. Yet, this happens. Grrrrrr...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...