Friday, September 12, 2008

No problems with iTunes 8

Have been reading some reports on the Net that some people, mostly Vista users, have problems with installation of iTunes 8. Initial reports point to some compatibility problem with iTunes and some HP and Logitech USB drivers.

I'm not sure what are they running but so far for my side, I've absolutely no problems installing iTunes 8 on a Leopard (Mac), and a Windows XP Pro machine, even though I'm using a Logitech USB mouse. Both are currently running iTunes 8 now, and both do not have any problems syncing with an iPhone v2.02 firmware.

Windows XP Pro is still one of the most stable Windows OSes around. Luckily I bought my Dell when Windows XP is still being sold. I have never regretted buying it at that point of time, even though I can get a more powerful machine now with the same amount of money I spent. XP Pro is worth it. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...