Sunday, July 1, 2007

Expose first free concert

What's expose? Actually, it's the un-official name of the guitar group I'm in, which consist mostly of alumni from the NUS Guitar Ensemble. Just this year, we had our very first free concert. It was also one of my most stressed concerts since I started playing in concerts in 2001. Why? Because I'm soloing most of the time in this 1 hour concert. Don't ask me why it happened. Stress...

Anyway, I asked my group if I can use a piece for "advertising". However, no reply came. I guess silence means consent. After all, the concert is free. It should not be an issue. :p The piece is called La Cumparsita, a popular dance piece. I wanted to showcase Carmen Suite I, but it was too long. I'm unable to find a place to host the file. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did playing it.

We're having another free concert next year Jan... Will post once I have the details. It's still quite far away.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...