Sunday, June 10, 2007

Don't put words in my mouth

One of things I do not like is when people start to second guess me, and start to "put words into my mouth", based on their interpretation of a simple sentence I've said.

Come on... I believe what I say is quite simple. Yet people can look deep into that sentence, trying to derive some hidden meaning, and start saying I meant this meant that.

All along I've told people around me, which I believe should be common sense... If you do not know, ask me. I won't eat you up if you don't understand what I'm saying. The stupidest question you ask is the one you didn't ask. Yet, these things always happen to me.

Sometimes I do wonder if its because my ideas are sometimes radically different from other people. Grrrrrrr...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...