Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disappointing iPod Nano

Looks like the new iPod Nano looks now more like the iPod Mini now. I'm disappointed because the dream I had for the iPod Nano which I have written in the post here will not be fulfilled now.

However, I still do not understand why Apple increased the size of the iPod Nano. This product now seems neither here nor there. Apple already has the iPod Touch as the music player, and the iPod Nano is suppose to fill in the niche area for small music players. Increasing the size of the iPod Nano don't really make much sense to me.

Pity... I was all ready to get the iPod Nano if they include those features I wanted into it. :(

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...