Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Will the Lenovo ideapad U1 be available in Singapore?

I am not really a fan of Microsoft Windows but Lenovo has created a pretty innovative product called the Lenovo ideapad U1. The concept is very simple. It's a normal Windows 7 laptop but the screen can be detached and is able to function as an Android tablet. This is something that will totally fit into the way I use computers. The problem is that the availability of this product is still a question mark. I have also yet to see the specs of this but I will keep an eye out for it.

Below is a Youtube video that I've found on this product. Looks cool.


1 comment:

Rhinestic said...

Eh! So it still is a fully functional computer? That will be very cool!

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...