Saturday, January 17, 2009

Practicing 1 hour a day

I remember reading somewhere last week about a couple with 2 kids, who owns 2 companies. They are also musicians and they played in a group regularly. What caught my eye is that they were still able to squeeze in time to practice 1 hour a day.

I remember a long time ago, I was still able to practice guitar at least 1 hour every day. Now, it seems that I can only practice an hour before my practice officially starts. I was talking to a few people these past 2 weeks and it seems that my timing seems to be abnormal to them. They always seem to have time to do stuff. :(

Oh well... I have to go back to that stupid place again later. On a Saturday! Disrupts all my schedule.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...