Saturday, October 11, 2008

Google StreetView coming to Singapore!



It seems that Google StreetView will be coming to Singapore. First touted in T-Mobile Android phone, streetview is an extension of Google Maps that basically helps you to find your sense of direction. :) It seems that CNet Asia has reported that they've spotted this car around Singapore. More on the article here.

According to rumours, the new iPhone 2.2 firmware will also contain Google StreetView, and the emoji emoticons. iPhone 2.2 firmware suppose to be out this month.

Technology is moving along fast. Sometimes I really wonder why do I get myself stuck in doing SI (System Integration) when what I really want to do is to drive a product out, based on my ideas.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...