Friday, October 17, 2008

It's OK to wait for Windows 7

Just read this ZDNet article here where Steve Ballmer himself said its okay to wait for Windows 7. I think this just proves that Vista was rushed out to the market too soon. Judging that Windows 7 will have the same architecture as Vista, most likely I will not even think of Windows 7. I can always go Linux or Mac.

Currently, I'm surviving very well with a Mac on a corporate environment. I will think that unless its for games, there will not be any reason for me to remain in Windows. But then again, I'm still using a Windows XP Pro machine. I still prefer using that, where all my applications even back in the days of Win95 can work.

Worst come to worst, I'll dig out my Win98SE.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...