Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Macbook is not Windows friendly

As of BootCamp 1.4, I don't really like WinXP on the MacBook. Sometimes, you get rare cases of blue screen when you're just copying files. The worst part is when you go into Safe mode, your keyboard and trackpad will be disabled! Unless you have an external keyboard or mouse, you cannot do anything in Safe mode on the Macbook. However, my colleague told me that Bootcamp 1.2 is ok in Safe mode. Hmmm...

The most irritating is the time problem. My time keep screwing up, and I have not found a way to resolve it permanently, unless I change my time zone to GMT.

Other than the above, Windows function quite okay on the Macbook. I was able to do development on it, and play some games on it. However, all these things are quite irritating. I wonder if Leopard will have this problem too.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...