Thursday, February 23, 2012

Inflation is up 4.8%

These are the Singapore inflation rates for 2012:
January: 4.8%


Housing and Transport are once again leading the pack, rising by 9.5% and 3.5% respectively year on year. Inflation is almost higher across the board. I expected the Transport inflation to drop but I did not expect the overall inflation to be higher than expected. I will need to analyse what I have left out as it is the first time that I'm attempting to forecast inflation at the start of the new year.

My forecast will not be that accurate until I figure out what did I missed out but February's inflation should be higher than January. Most probably around 5.5%.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...