Saturday, April 16, 2011

iOS 4.3.2 at a glance

Updated 20 Apr 2011: Added additional comments

Seems like Apple released a patch for the iOS 4.3.1 last Friday. Not sure why Apple likes Fridays so much.

Below are the patches of iOS 4.3.2 at a glance:
  • Fixes an issue that occasionally caused blank or frozen video during a FaceTime call
  • Fixes an issue that prevented some international users from connecting to 3G networks on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
  • Contains the latest security updates


The only thing that I did notice is that my iPhone 3GS seems to shut down faster than the previous iOS. Other than that and the security patches to iPhone's Safari, I do not see any noticeable difference.

Update 1: After using for a while, it seems that it also starts up faster than the previous OS. Not only that, power management seems to be better too as my battery lasted a little longer than usual (maybe about 3% difference).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to confess that all of your articles appears to be so helpfulas they givewonderful guidances.Accept my good wishes for your future articles and hope they too will help me like this one.And yes i have digg your site chantc.blogspot.com .

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...