Saturday, January 5, 2008

Stupid Advertlets

This is one of the stupidest mistakes I ever seen. If you're running an online advertisement company, the least you should do is to ensure your domain does not expire. Yet, they did not keep track of the domain and it expired.

As a result, my blog could not be accessed because it kept being redirected to the domain registrar! Anyway, I'm removing all my advertlets for now. Worst still is that there is something wrong with blogger and I could not update my template! At least something is right today. Right after this post, the template problem was resolved. Oh well...

To top it all off, I'm sick!!!

1 comment:

Rhinestic said...

*pat pat* I kena the same thing mah.. Sans being sick..

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...