Thursday, January 24, 2008

Inflation is up 4.4%

These are the Singapore inflation rates since July:
July: 2.6%
August: 2.9%
September: 2.7%
October: 3.6%
November: 4.2%
December: 4.4%

The numbers for December seems to be slightly tamer than what I have expected. I guess that means Singapore is somehow controlling the inflation rise. However, I think there's a limit on how much they can control.

The average inflation for 2007 is 2.1% compared to 2006, as per what I have estimated in my previous post. Jan's inflation should be around 5%, judging from all the inflation going about in housing, electricity, and food.

With all these inflation, I really hope the raises for the civil servants can really maintain the economy. Otherwise... ... Oh well. I doubt I can get a raise. Economic conditions have been tough since last July.

Domestic consumption is always the key to economic growth.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...