Monday, July 11, 2011

Transformers 3 has redeemed itself

Surprisingly, I thought Transformers 3 was quite a good movie in spite of my negative experience watching Transformers 2 and some negative comments that I've read about this movie. Or maybe it's because my expectation was low in the beginning?

Anyway, it seems that a lot more thought was put into Transformers 3 and nearly everything that I was upset about in Transformers 2 which I detailed in a post here did not reoccur. In fact, I love most of the transforming scenes where they have finally filmed in as panned out. Sure there are still a couple of battles that are zoomed in but they are far slower than the battle scenes in Transformers 2. The battle scenes are in fact watchable and some really a joy to watch. I also like the way they tried to combine the old footage of the moon landing with the new scenes that they have filmed.

I've noticed certain jumps in the story so I would expect they have cut some of the scenes out (how did the 4 autobots get captured for example) due to the length of the movie (2 and a half hours?). Maybe it'll come out in the DVD. Anyway, some of the transforming scenes are pretty neat, especially when they transform with someone in the vehicle. It's worth a watch.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...