Monday, July 25, 2011

A bug in iOS 4.3.4?

Did anyone noticed that other than the security patch, there seems to be something wrong with the AppStore app. I'm not sure if it is due to the launch of Lion but recently, I have problems downloading my app updates. I need to confirm the update twice. Hmm... I hope the new iOS5 will not have this issue.

Some other changes that I've noted for this iOS 4.3.4 upgrade other than the security patches:
  1. The antenna seems to be "stronger" after the upgrade, translating to a better battery life
  2. Most of the time, it takes longer to load pages using 2.5G/3G. Not sure if it's the telco's problem or the iPhone's problem
  3. It's 200MB larger than the previous iOS 4.3.3, but I do not see any noticeable differences in features. However, I did notice that the speech recognition is more accurate and who knows, maybe this 200MB increase has to do with the upcoming over-the-air iOS updates.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...