Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you for your omy nomination.

I've received a notification today that someone nominated my blog as the "Most Insightful Blog" at omy.sg Singapore Blog Awards. I was really surprised that someone actually bothered to nominate my humble blog, considering that I'm doing nothing but just sharing my thoughts on a number of things.

Anyway, this post is to thank the person for nominating my blog. As a courtesy, I have responded to the nomination but I doubt I'll do anything special about it. :)

However, it's good to know that someone appreciates the information I'm sharing here, and think that it's useful. Ok, back to my regular schedule. Thanks again. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...