Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Learn new things at any time in your life

I quote from Barbara Sher:

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.


True, but it neglected to mention that this actually puts a tremendous amount of stress on yourself. I've never been so stressed in my life ever since I've made the jump to something new. I've to learn to apply the knowledge that I've gained over the years in a different manner and take on more responsibility while learning the ropes.

So if you really want to keep learning new things at any time of your life, be prepared to receive a lot of stress and learn how to handle it. Frankly, I will think more than twice if I want to make another jump to something new. I've never been so stressed even during my exams.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...