Friday, August 26, 2011

I have moral authority so ... ...

.
.
Person A: I believe I have explained the job scope of this position. How will you do things differently from the others interested in this position?

Person B: Since the position is a position of leadership, I will use the moral authority vested in me to fight for the welfare of this team and ...

Person A: Excuse me, but this is not within your job scope so ...

Person B: Yes I understand. But by virtual of this position, I have the moral authority ... ...

Person A: Sorry, but what you have mentioned will be decided by the management. You can however provide feedback and comments, which we will take into account in our review.

Person B: By virtual of this position, I must be involved in the discussion ... ...

Person A: Sorry, this is within the job scope of the management and not for this position that we're currently offering. I hope you can understand the extend of the job scope.

Person B: But ... ... ...


Please do not choose for the sake of opposing. Choose our Head of State wisely.

2 comments:

Worsty said...

Simple example of the top of my head

Stranger A beats Stranger B in public (for whatever reason)

You :(To Stranger A) Hey you! What are you doing? Stop that. It's not right to beat someone.

Stranger A : Who gave you the authority to tell me what i can do or cannot do? Is it under your job description?

chantc said...

For your comment, I will rephrase it in a way similar to the SBS Transit incident where the Public Transit Officer wanted to arrest the TOC photographer. He has no authority to do that, but thinks that he has.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...