Monday, August 11, 2014

Extending Wifi using payphones? Why not ...

Recently there has been news that the payphone providers will be extending the wifi coverage via payphones. My question is very simple. Who cares about Wifi signal when we're having problems even getting good signal on our cell phone devices? That's what the customers care most.

During National Day, I was at the Esplanade when I realised I got a "fake 3G" signal. The signal strength looks very strong on my mobile device but I had zero data connection.

Even in Europe, Kell, many have complained about bad wireless signal and many have said that they rather have strong signal than a fast signal.

The rationale is very simple. What's the use of a fast signal if you cannot connect to it? Isn't that common sense?

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...