Friday, June 10, 2011

Redefine yourself to move forward

I quote from Patrick Warburton:

I do believe that we have the opportunity to continue - I repeat myself over and over again with this - to redefine and reinvent ourselves and as long as we do that, then I think we've got some pretty good odds in our favor, because we're not always presenting the same thing. 


Redefining yourself will help you in moving forward when you feel stuck in your current situation. Problems may result due to you representing yourself in a certain way. Redefine yourself and the problem may disappear. However, don't redefine yourself too many times. You'll have an identity crisis. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...